Printing under Windows

Hi there!

I am using Dia 0.88 under Windows (the installer version) and I
discovered it cannot print. Dia shows the pring dialog, displaying the
name of my Windows printer, but the job keeps on the queue ad infinitum
displaying "0 bytes sent".

If I try to print to a file, when I open the file with Ghostscript all
accented charactes (I speak portuguese) are garbage, as if Dia used some
DOS code-page. The same happens if I try to export as a Windows
Metafile. But, when I try to export as a png file, accented characters
are shows as spaces.

So, I cannot print anything under Windows, unless I make a screen shot
and print it.

Is this a Windows-specific bug, or is there someting I can make to fix
it, like some environment variable?

[]s, Fernando Lozano