Re: Bug report for 0.88.1 - resize & fig export

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Dolores Alia de Saravia wrote:

This is a question to Lars Clausen:

When wou wrote "This is easily fixed", do you refer to
   --- the resize problem
   --- the fig export problem
   --- to both problems
?

The fig export problem dealing with zeroes in the colors.  The CVS version
contains that fix, as well as a fix that puts the colors first.  If you can
give me a diagram that causes the 'polygon with fewer than 3 points'
problem, I can take a look at that -- I haven't been able to reproduce it.

The resizing problem is completely different.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg