Re: Arrow head gone mad with dia 0.88.1

On July 10, Campo Weijerman wrote:

Hi there,
In our project we have got a couple of simple UML class diagrams drawn with a
previous version of Dia (0.83 initially, then ported to 0.86) When trying to
load these files in Dia 0.88.1, most of the dependencies seem to have become
disconnected from the classes they connect.  Trying to move one of the classes
seems to fix this: all of its dependencies all of a sudden snap in place.

I experimented  same "problem" and "solution" (shapes which look disconnected in the diagram but are in
connected according to XML file).

 I believe it is related with difficulties in resizing.

(About arrowheads I have nothing to say)

Loli
email:  loli unsa edu ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net