Re: SGV-sgv, ...not svg? sure?

Dolores Alia de Saravia wrote:

Sorry. I agree with you.
It is
    http://www.w3.org/2000/svg;
what I wanted to say is that NEWS file proposed
    http://www.w3.org/2000/SVG
which is incorrect.

Dolores,

I don't think it's really "incorrect".  The W3C says that case
"shouldn't" matter to a URI or URL.  After all, just because *unix* is
case-sensitive doesn't mean the www should be.

Tim Berners-Lee has pages that link to
http://www.useit.com/alertbox/990321.html.

I wouldn't want Dia to fail to load a document because I hadn't correctly
guessed what arrangement of case she expected in the URI.  As Larry Wall
says, programs should be generous in what they accept and careful about
what they emit.

Just my two cents, of course.

--jkl