Re: suggestion

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Guillaume Lathoud wrote:

Hello I really enjoy Dia and I would like to suggest this: what about
adding a functionality to add & remove points on lines, arrows etc.
Rational Rose allow to do this in a very intuitive way.

The standard line already supports that, via the middle button menu.  I'm
curious to know how RR does it, as there are several ways to do it, each
with their advantages.

-Lars