Re: Solaris 2.6 finite() prototype

On 2001.08.10 23:49 Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le ven, aoû 10, 2001, à 03:37:26 -0700, Andrew Halper a écrit:

        (check that autoheader really includes a HAVE_IEEEFP variable
then),
and then #ifdef HAVE_IEEEFP (_H ?), do the right thing (it can't hurt to
include both ieeefp.h and math.h on platform which have both but have
finite() in math.h, anyway)

Patch attached.  Let me know if there are problems.

Patch looks good (except that it's in the reverse order), it goes in (in my
"new" StdProp tree), with #include "config.h" guarded by HAVE_CONFIG_H.

about that.  It's been ages.

After clearing up those compiler warnings, I noticed the isinf() function in
lib/dia_xml.c is another one that is not in Solaris math.h.  Solaris isinf() is
prototyped in sunmath.h, but the patch is going to be more complex, because I
think it also involves linking libsunmath.

Andy