Re: Autoconf trouble

On 01 Aug 2001, Lars Clausen wrote:

When I try to ./autogen.sh the newest CVS, I get the following from
autoheader:

FATAL ERROR: Autoconf version 2.50 or higher is required for this script

Now debian unstable autoconf (including autoheader) is only at 2.13, so
where did this come from?  Still configures fine, though.

...but config.h is empty!  Ick!

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg