Re: GNOME marketing flyer for new users in less economically developed countries

Hi Joshua,

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Joshua Joseph Garcìa
<joshua joseph josgar com> wrote:

> Hi Ben. Ok, maybe you need some feedback about the design, or also the text content?

Yes, that's what I'm looking for.

> Do you have a brief? (Sorry because my english is no good)

The latest version can be found here:

http://bagu.org/scratch/GNOME-dev-world-flyer-v2.zip
http://bagu.org/scratch/GNOME-dev-world-flyer-v2.pdf

You will need to read the pdf with Adobe Reader if you want the icon
to render correctly. There is a bug in the poppler pdf back-end that
is used by evince that prevents gradients from rendering correctly:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/538749

Cheers, Ben