Re: GNOME marketing flyer for new users in less economically developed countries

Hi Joshua,

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Joshua Joseph Garcìa
<joshua joseph josgar com> wrote:

> Hi Ben. I don't undestand that all about the meaning of the flyer. Do you need help for technical or concept issues?

I'm just looking for people to review the flyer that I made. I will be
sending it to some FOSS groups in Zambia at the end of next week and I
wanted to get some feedback (comments/suggestions) from people in the
GNOME community before I send it out.

Thanks, Ben