Introducing myself -Abhishek Indoria

Hello,

I am Abhishek Indoria, 15, from India. I have been gnome developer for last two years and am a member of Ubuntu, one laptop per child, Fedora and SugarLabs communities.

I am happy and excited to see this exclusive list for the developing world. I think it will provide equal and great opportunities for everyone who's interested in contributing something, and why not? Everyone has at least something to contribute!

Let me know if I can do anything.

--
Abhishek Indoria

The latest auto launches and test drives Drag n' drop