GNOME 3.0 Second Release Candidate (2.91.93) Released!

GNOME 3.0 Second Release Candidate (2.91.93)

3.0 is coming next week and everything is getting ready to make it
great. Translations are flowing in at an impressive rate, and videos
are popping up on the gnome3.org website, go visit it, and give 3.0 a
try thanks to the live USB version.

Or get it from your distribution, or build it, and test it!

We remind you we are string frozen, no string changes may be made
without confirmation from the l10n team (gnome-i18n@) and notification
to both the release team and the GNOME Documentation Project
(gnome-doc-list@).

Hard code freeze is also in place, no source code changes can be made
without approval from the release team.  Translation and documentation
can continue.

To compile GNOME 2.91.93, you can the jhbuild [1] modulesets [2] (which
use the exact tarball versions from the official release):

  [1] http://library.gnome.org/devel/jhbuild/
  [2] http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/2.91.93/

The release notes that describe the changes between 2.91.91 and 2.91.92
are available. Go read them to learn all the goodness of this release:

core  - http://download.gnome.org/core/2.91/2.91.93/NEWS
apps  - http://download.gnome.org/apps/2.91/2.91.93/NEWS

The GNOME 2.91.92 release is available here:

core  sources - http://download.gnome.org/core/2.91/2.91.93/
apps  sources - http://download.gnome.org/apps/2.91/2.91.93/

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is buildable
and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking purposes.
GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development status.

For more informations about 2.91, the full schedule and the official
module lists, please see our colourful 2.91 page on the wiki:
  http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable/

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
  http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

We hope you'll love it,

    The GNOME Release Team