TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.23.1 Development Release

Hi everybody,

If you're like me, you're probably missing the rough edges of an
unstable GNOME version: GNOME 2.22 is working quite well. Too well.
That's not good. Please bring back the instability! Please bring back
our bugs! My friends, the good news is that 2.23 is opening up and the
first 2.23 release will happen next week. I'm a bit worried because
we're usually too good with stability and maybe this unstable release
will still work too well, be too stable, with not enough rough edges.
Maybe we should add some crashes here and there, just for fun? What do
you think?

Tarballs are due on Monday April 21th before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME
2.23.1 Development Release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.
Modules which were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the 2.23
schedule so everyone can test them.

Also note that Monday April 21th at 23:59 UTC also marks the deadline
for new (app) modules proposal. For directions on proposing your module,
please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleProposing

Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday
23:59 UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late
to get in 2.23.1. If you are not able to make a tarball before this
deadline or if you think you'll be late, please send a mail to the
release team and we'll find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more informations about 2.23, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.23
page on the wiki:
   http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentythree

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks,

Vincent

--