End of new modules proposal period for GNOME 2.24

Hi,

Here's a quick reminder: if you want to propose a new module for
inclusion in GNOME 2.24, the deadline is on Monday 21th April at
23:59 UTC. That's in, err, 3 days and 13 hours. Or 85 hours. Or 5100
minutes. Or 306000 seconds. Okay, I wanted to say that there's not a lot
of time left, but I admit that 306000 seconds might sound like a lot...
And how do you feel about 0.0097 year? Sounds pretty short, doesn't it?

All the details about proposing new modules for 2.22 are available at:
    http://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2008-March/msg00006.html

We expect discussion to heat up about the module proposals during GUADEC
(beginning of July) and to reach a decision around July 28th. That is, when
everybody will be away in vacation and a few release team members will
be free to do what please them ;-)

For more information about 2.23, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed module lists, please see our 2.23 page on the
wiki:
    http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentythree

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
    http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.