Hard Code Freeze starting on Monday

Hi,

Starting next Monday, we enter the hard code freeze. So if you need to
make some changes in your code, please do so in the next few days :-)
After this delay, you'll have to bribe^Wask the release team!

As a reminder, current freezes in place for the 2.19 development
release:

  + String Change Announcement Period
  + API/ABI Freeze
  + Feature Freeze
  + UI Freeze

Future freezes (and other deadlines):

  + Hard Code Freeze, starting September 10th

The freezes will always be listed on this wiki page:
    http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Also, sorry for the lack of "tarballs due" mail for 2.19.92. Let's say
it's because there was not enough ice cream. We'll try to not repeat
this in the future. I'm going to buy a lot of ice cream to make sure
it doesn't happen any more.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.