Updating our list of GNOME contributors

Hi,

Do you all remember that we list our contributors in About GNOME? The
list of GNOME contributors is probably outdated: many people contributed
a lot of stuff in recent years and are not there. It's a shame to not
thank them, so we have to fix this!

It would be really great if all maintainers could take 10 minutes and
check that all of their main contributors are listed in there. To do so,
open this URL and look for the name of your contributors:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-desktop/trunk/gnome-about/contributors.h?view=markup

If there are some missing contributors, send me a private reply with the
names of those contributors. I'll make sure to add them before 2.18.0.

It'd be great to have the non-ascii characters in hexa, so for example:
"Mariano Su\xc3\xa1rez-Alvarez" instead of "Mariano Suárez-Alvarez".

I'll ask for a hard code freeze break to get this in (yes, this is code
;-)).

Thanks,

Vincent

--