String freeze starting on Monday

Heya,

I've overheard some people wondering what's frozen and what's not
frozen, so I guess this means announcing freeze in "tarballs due" mails
does not work that well. So here's another mail dedicated to freezes ;-)

Starting Monday evening (February 12th at 23:59 UTC), strings will be
frozen. This means no string changes may be made without confirmation
from the l10n team and notification to both the release team and the
GDP.

As a reminder, current freezes in place for the 2.17 development
release:

  + String Change Announcement Period
  + API/ABI Freeze
  + Feature Freeze
  + UI Freeze

Future freezes:

 + Hard Code Freeze, starting March 5th

The freezes will always be listed on this wiki page:
    http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.