GNOME 2.18.0 Beta 2 (2.17.91) Development Release

Hi,

Tarballs are due on Monday February 12th before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME
2.18.0 Beta 2 (2.17.91) Development Release, which will be delivered on
Wednesday. If for some reason you are not able to make a tarball before
Monday, please send a mail to the release team: we can find someone to
roll the tarball for you!

With this release, we'll enter the string freeze: no string changes may
be made without confirmation from the l10n team and notification to both
the release team and the GDP. Remember we're already API/ABI frozen,
feature frozen and UI frozen :-)

For more information about 2.17, the full schedule, the official module
lists, please see our 2.17 page on the wiki:
    http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen

To help write good release notes, please do add major user-visible
changes happening during the 2.17 release cycle to this wiki page:
    http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ReleaseNotes

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.