GNOME Roadmap - Call for Update

Dear GNOME Developers,

As you probably know, according to our development schedule[1], we are
officialy feature-frozen now. Therefore, it's time to cleanup and
update our Roadmap[2] to reflect the actual result of our development
work in the 2.19/2.20 feature set.

We kindly ask you check the roadmap[2] of the modules you maintain. If
there are features that were not implemented for 2.20, please move
those to GNOME 2.22 section accordingly. In case there are some
features missing there, please add those to the respective section.

You can either directly edit the wiki page or reply us with the new
roadmap information.

It's very important to cleanup and update the GNOME Roadmap as soon as
possible so that it can be used as a reliable source of information
for writing the GNOME 2.20 release notes.

To know more about the GNOME Roadmap process, read:
  http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Process

Thanks!

The Roadmap Gang

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen