Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Meeting Sep 2nd 2009

Hello,

Thanks for the link to the branch. I'll make some changes based on it.

Yes, the idea is to create two packages mago and mago-test that contains the
tests to be uploaded periodically to the PPA. Since I don't want to change
setup.py in trunk, it's patched in the recipe branch to install all the tests
under /usr/share/mago-test/.

By the way, could you please create the PPA in the mago-contributors team page?
I'll need it to upload the packages once they're created.

Best regards,
    Javier