[gnome-desktop-testing] Meeting Sep 2nd 2009

As usual, today we had a desktop testing meeting at #ubuntu-testing.

These are the notes of the meeting:

Merge proposals
===============
There are still 4 merge proposal:

Skip test cases: https://code.launchpad.net/~eeejay/mago/blacklist/+merge/10271 gnome-screenshot: https://code.launchpad.net/~mikefletcher/mago/gnome-screenshot/+merge/10684 Checking imports: https://code.launchpad.net/~jtatum/mago/pidgin-exception/+merge/10774
GConf wrapper: https://code.launchpad.net/~jtatum/mago/gconf/+merge/10945

This merge proposals needs some love and make sure that they all get reviewed by next week during the meeting. Also, it was suggested that the first comment of a merge proposal will be forwarded to the list, so people can be aware of changes.

Packaging
=========
Mago is now a package in Karmic (next Ubuntu release) containing the library and framework, but not the test cases. Test cases would be handled in PPAs. It would be nice to have daily PPAs with the latest changes. ACTION: Ara to create a packaging branch only with the contents of the debian folder to be nested for building packages

Epydoc
======
Quick reminder to new contributors: we are using epydoc syntax for our API documentation Please, document your contributions, so the documentations is better kept up to date. ACTION: Ara to find a better place for the API docs, other than people.canonical.com

Thanks and happy testing!
Cheers,
Ara.