[gnome-desktop-testing] Jaunty branch status

Hello,

As per the conversation in our last meeting, I believe we reached an agreement
on having different branches for every ubuntu release so that test cases don't
have to deal with different details.

Given that there's already a jaunty branch, I was thinking about working on it
to get as many test cases as possible working in jaunty. I guess that's not a
problem for anybody, but I wanted to ask just in case someone has a more
up-to-date branch for jaunty.

Ara, could you please create a "jaunty" series and link the jaunty branch (or
any other branch that is decided in this thread) to it so that it's clear in
launchpad that this is the main branch for jaunty?

Best regards,
    Javier