Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Mago discovery method + make check

Hello,

The problem regarding the folders should be solved by setting MAGO_PATH
environment variable properly.

Regarding the return value, it's ok to return an error response if some test
case has failed. Anyway, as far as I know, this doesn't affect checkbox
integration since the goal is to parse log files directly to get all test case
results.

Best regards,
    Javier