[gnome-desktop-testing] Automation meeting next Wednesday 16:30 UTC

Hello,

As we announced a couple of weeks ago, we are having a meeting this Wednesday, December 2nd, 16:30UTC at #ubuntu-testing in Freenode.

The agenda is, as usual, at:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Automation/Meetings

and it includes, for the moment, the following items:

 * Proposing jtatum as member of the launchpad team mago-contributors
 * Release of mago 0.2 for Lucid
 * Release of mago 1.0 supporting LDTPv2

Please, add any other items you would like to discuss.

Thanks!
Ara.