Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] Missing path when running ./bin/desktop-testing

Hello,

Having a unit tested framework would be really great. I think that would be
indeed a good reason to move code to "src" directory.

Let me summarize the changes that are being commented:
- Move code to src
- Add buildout support
- Add unit tests for the framework

What do the rest of the people think about this?

Best regards,
    Javier

P.S. By the way, please take a look at the test-suite-class branch merge that I
proposed, it contains some code refactoring that I would like to be integrated
before moving the code to src.