Re: Chrome Remote Desktop Support for GNOME/Wayland

Hello Salman,

You might want to share this on the GNOME Discourse. Generally the community has moved away from mailing lists, and instead questions like these are posted to Discourse. This has the benefit of being easier to use and preserving conversation history in a nicer format.

Our Discourse instance is hosted at https://discourse.gnome.org/

Regards,
Christopher Davis