Re: Looking for unit tests written for GNOME 2 back in 2004

Perhaps:

 https://gitlab.gnome.org/Archive/gtkvts

These were contributed by Sun when they got involved with GNOME, and
were later used in the LSB test framework.

I have to say that these tests, while very extensive, were not
developed together with the GTK+ code base, so they tended to test the
API at a superficial level, rather than trying to ensure correct
functionality of the library. They also will have little relevance to
current versions of GNOME.

Regards,
Owen

On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 4:16 AM Tejas Sanap via desktop-devel-list