Chat Evaluation Interviews

Hi Desktop team,

I hope you are all doing well.

Our latest initiative - the Chat Evaluation - needs your feedback.
As you may be aware, we are in the process of evaluating the different chat platforms used by the members of the GNOME community.

We welcome your thoughts and feedback on your favorite chat platform and why you prefer one platform over another.  We are also seeking feedback on ways to improve the platforms we use.
If you would like to participate, please sign up here:
https://framadate.org/Wcqs45JKWeIUlR9b

I will check the poll for the final results by Sunday (7th)  and then I will send you an email for with the meeting link and time.

For details about the initiative and the work that has been done so far: https://discourse.gnome.org/t/chat-evaluation-initiative/5534

Thank you in advance,
Kristi
--