Re: Let's improve our communication: Discourse

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 9:34 PM Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:

But there is too much activity on
Discourse to expect everybody to watch all activity there. Rather than
attempt to drink from the firehose, I'd like to encourage developers to
at least subscribe to the announcement tag [2][3].

It sounds like a good idea to automatically subscribe users to this
tag on discourse.gnome.org. I had a quick search on meta.discourse.org
to see if that's possible, and found no mentions at all. So I guess it
isn't straightforward.
Sam