Re: GitLab Container Registry scheduled maintenance, Friday May 29, 10 UTC

On 30/05/2020 18.19, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 7:46 pm, Zander Brown <zbrown gnome org> wrote:
Good luck sysadmining, sure it'll all be fine

So I also thought this would be low-risk maintenance, but half our CI
runs are still failing and that halts development on projects that
require successful CI. Definitely not a good situation right ahead of a
release deadline.