Re: GitLab Container Registry scheduled maintenance, Friday May 29, 10 UTC

On Thu, 2020-05-28 at 20:14 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Thu, 2020-05-28 at 19:16 +0200, Milan Crha via desktop-devel-list
wrote:
this is the second time you plan something bigger, some server
maintenance, at the days when the releases are supposed to happen.

I don't think that snarky comments are constructive. I'd rather kindly
ask to make checking https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointThirtyseven part
of the process when scheduling future infrastructure maintenance tasks.

I think it's clear it was supposed to be humorous

Does seem we need to better sync calendars though (or de-sync...) and the
release schedule wiki pages are something Bart & Co can easily check

Good luck sysadmining, sure it'll all be fine