Re: GitLab Container Registry scheduled maintenance, Friday May 29, 10 UTC

        Hi,

On Thu, 2020-05-28 at 19:46 +0100, Zander Brown wrote:
I think it's clear it was supposed to be humorous

Right, right, I didn't mean to offend anyone. If I did, I apologize for
that.

I guess Fridays are also not the best days for maintenance, unless
admins are ready to deal with issues over the weekend. It's only my
humble opinion, of course. I've no idea of usual admin workflow.

I definitely appreciate admin's work, that's not a toy to keep the
infrastructure running, with all its services. Thanks for it.
        Bye,
        Milan