Re: Changes to GitLab runners configuration

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 6:29 AM Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 9:41 pm, Philip Chimento via desktop-devel-list
<desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:
> Also, has anyone successfully gotten a CI job that uses lsan or asan
> to work in the unprivileged setup? (See my previous question about
> CAP_SYS_PTRACE.)

Hm, looks like my glib-networking CI is broken due to this. I hadn't
noticed yet....

Has anyone managed to get lsan/asan to work without CAP_SYS_PTRACE yet or otherwise have any suggestions on what would need to be done to support it in an unprivileged setup?

Thanks,
--
Philip C