Re: GNOME 3.34.4

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 12:00 pm, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
Once you reach a decision on that term, can you please explain the
change on the i18n list so that coordinators know what branches are
worth working on?

I believe we had decided on 12 months.

That said, it shouldn't affect translators because we do not expect apps to actually release after the .0 stable release unless they have actual noteworthy fixes they want released to users, so translation work on stable branches is unlikely to ever be released. Certainly we don't want apps creating 3.34.4 releases just because it's there on the schedule. The schedule for 3.34 included a translation deadline a few days prior to the .0 release.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]