Final Monday tarball deadline

Hi developers,

As a reminder, this Monday, October 7 is the tarball deadline for GNOME 3.34.1. If your module has fixes worthy of a 3.34.1 release, please make sure to release today or over the weekend if you won't have time to do so on Monday. Late tarballs will not be accepted.

The next tarball deadline will be Saturday, October 12, for GNOME 3.35.1. Yes, as a transition measure, we have two tarball deadlines next week! I'm hopeful that the Saturday deadlines will be easier for both maintainers and release team.

Michael