Re: How to manually update https://help.gnome.org/users/$PROJECT?

Milan Crha wrote:

I'm not sure whether this is the right list for this, thus I'm sorry if
it's not. Feel free to redirect me to the right place.

gnome-doc-list@ would be the right place, especially as there are
plans to redo help.gnome.org. (ditto for developer.gnome.org).

I'd like to ask: how do I manually update content of
https://help.gnome.org/users/$PROJECT , please?

As (I guess) the [1] is no near to be fixed/implemented (even though
basically whole GNOME is affected, due to released tarballs not
containing needed files), I'd like to update it manually, if it's

fwiw if someone familiar with Python wants to look at it, this comment
points to the place:
  https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/library-web/issues/50#note_330963

        Frederic