Re: I believe we should reconsider our sys-tray removal

Thank you Jean and Neils.

Sorry for hijacking, I am not active here anymore and couldn't find the option.

On Mon, 25 Mar, 2019, 3:54 PM Niels De Graef, <nielsdegraef gmail com> wrote:
Hey Justin,

You can do so by going to the following link:
At the bottom, you will find the appropriate button to unsubscribe.

Cheers,
nielsdg