Re: System-wide dark mode

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 5:40 AM, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
If the size of the theme is the issue, do we know what size is acceptable?

For WebKit to be able to handle this, the required performance improvement would be measured in orders of magnitude. I don't know about Firefox.

Without changes in GTK to allow us to use multiple themes at once, or instantaneously switch between themes, we can either give you broken dark mode (the status quo in both WebKit and Firefox), or we can give you light mode (my recommendation).

Michael