Re: GNOME 3.32 milestone review

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 at 09:20, Allan Day via desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:

Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
> gnome-screenshot, retire app menu - Part of the GNOME initiative to remove app menus. There is a MR, needs some review. Deadline 4th February, UI freeze.

The thing we're missing here is participation from a maintainer. Is
gnome-screenshot actually maintained nowadays? If not, can assign a
new maintainer?

Cosimo is probably way too busy, these days, so finding a new maintainer is probably a good plan regardless.

I'd be happy to help with code reviews and the occasional release.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.