Re: GNOME 3.32 milestone review

On Wed, 2019-01-30 at 09:23 +0100, Carlos Soriano wrote:
Hi all,

We are quite close to 3.32 freezes! I thought it would be helpful for
some maintainers and projects to summarize their 3.32 pressing issues
that they could do with some help and see if someone in ddl would
like to give a hand.

I basically went through the 3.32 milestone at GitLab, chatted with
their maintainers and ordered these issues from top to bottom based
on importance (loosely defined :-)).

Evince new icon and Meson - Part of the GNOME initiative for new
icons. It's the last core app missing it. The maintainer would
appreciate help figuring out how to include the svg icon with Meson.
Deadline 4th February, UI freeze.

Code looks fine to me, I've added a link to the generated Flatpak if
somebody wants to test it.

gnome-calculator, don't connect to internet on startup - Calculator
connects to internet on startup, which is not welcome by privacy-
aware users. The maintainer would appreciate some help working on a
solution. Deadline 11th March, code freeze.

I don't think it's solely a code solution, and this could do with some
design input.

Cheers