Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
Removing GNOME Documents from the release is fine. The problem is that
as it is removed from the release, it's an excuse for GNOME Online
Accounts to remove the "Documents" category.

My perspective: it's not great for our users if we have a Documents
switch in the settings, which from their perspective doesn't do
anything. I don't think we want people scratching their heads trying
to figure out what the controls do.

Allan