Re: Documents and core apps

Maybe if a new maintainer takes over and can find answers to those questions

There is a current maintainer, but unfortunately they have not merged anything in a few months. I am interested in taking
over maintainership and have sent out an email to a current maintainer.

Documents fills the "cloud documents" role far better than Evince, in my experience. Evince is not a document manager, but a
document viewer. It doesn't have organization features, and it doesn't have search in the startup view.

Chris