Re: App menu retirement: outstanding MRs

Jeremy Bicha <jbicha ubuntu com> wrote:
The Videos change would also require a great deal of work
I thought it was just shuffling some menu items around...?

My merge request was incomplete. It didn't handle the Python console
menu for instance. I submitted it anyway in case it would help someone
fix up the remaining issues.

Thanks Jeremy. It would be good to get as close to the desired UI as
we can, even if we can't get there 100%.

It would be a shame if one of our core apps ends up completely out of
step with the rest of the desktop.

Allan