Re: Anyone who could share their Perl knowledge (to make Bugzilla display a product overview page when new bug entry is disabled)?

On Wed, 2019-02-27 at 16:35 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Wed, 2019-02-27 at 14:34 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
If you want your project's (open) Bugzilla tasks to get copied to
Gitlab one day in the future: A ticket at
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/GitLab/issues/
is welcome to sort out things.

Is there a timeline for migration? I've filed a few of those, and
haven't had any feedback:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/GitLab/issues/?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=opened&author_username=hadess&search=migrate

(the majority of them I only just opened, the first 3 are getting old
though)

Probably requires csoriano et al to find time. (Cannot answer myself as
I'm not involved in running or maintaining the migration script.)

We still have 22015 open tickets in 190 Bugzilla products...

It would have been easier if closing the products for new bugs didn't
remove those products from the "watched products" section in the
drop-
down, probably on purpose.

Good catch, thanks. That should be fixed by
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/bugzilla-gnome-org-customizations/commit/75366086f03c3675b7ad93af6ec1cb3910b38d10
once that change gets deployed on the production server.

It seems that the bugzilla migration script might not know how to
migrate private, or security bugs.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/bztogl/issues/33

What about the rest of the security bugs? I found left-over security
bugs in gdk-pixbuf and gvfs for example.

I also need to defer that question to csoriano et al...

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/