Re: Anyone who could share their Perl knowledge (to make Bugzilla display a product overview page when new bug entry is disabled)?

El mié., 27 feb. 2019 15:10, Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> escribió:
Hi Andre,

I think Gtranslator's old bugs could be simply deleted or closed, since the new version fixes most of them, and the other ones are deprecated.

Ccing Daniel García, so he can give us his opinion about this.

Yes, old bug can be deleted.

Thanks!

El mié., 27 feb. 2019 a las 14:35, Andre Klapper (<ak-47 gmx net>) escribió:
On Tue, 2019-02-26 at 08:19 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> Currently GNOME Bugzilla does not show the "Browse" product page when a
> product has been disabled for new bug entry

Fixed now thanks to the help of Carlos and Olav. Pages like
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=browse.html&product=gnome-shell
work again so you can see all your old boogs and triage them! Right?

If you want your project's (open) Bugzilla tasks to get copied to
Gitlab one day in the future: A ticket at
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/GitLab/issues/
is welcome to sort out things.
We still have 22015 open tickets in 190 Bugzilla products...

Happy cleanup!
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net