Epiphany memory corruption problem

Hi,

Epiphany 3.34 is going to be a pretty crashy release, because we've developed a memory corruption problem that seems almost impossible to debug:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/epiphany/issues/876

The bug report shows valgrind crashes on startup. I've tried to get a working asan build of Tech Preview, but haven't been successful.

So I'm out of ideas. I really hate memory corruption. I'm afraid the solution here might be to give up, but if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.

Michael