Re: Spinach Con at GUADEC

Leave it to me to screw up dates.. even though I check it. The dates
are on  Tuesday 8/27, not Monday. Sorry about that.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 10:33 PM Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

Just wanted to let all of you know that at GUADEC - on Monday 8/26 we
will be having SpinachCon, if you have a project that you would like
to have user feedback on, this will be an opportunity to have it at
GUADEC!

You can reach out to Deb Nicholson, (mail me and I'll give you her
email address) I'll be posting this on discourse as well, so you can
answer there.

Thanks for your time!
sri