Re: Proposal: earlier tarball deadlines

Hi,

Le mercredi 14 août 2019, <mcatanzaro gnome org> a écrit :
Please, if you have any concerns, let us know. Also let us know if you have a preference between Friday and Saturday. Remember that the deadline still occurs at 23:59 UTC on the day specified.

I’d clearly prefer on Saturday than on Friday. Releasing needs a clear mind, something that I do not all the time have on Friday night (or any other day before).

Regards,
Arnaud

--
Arnaud Bonatti