Re: [GitLab] Gravatar vs libravatar

Am Do., 20. Sep. 2018 um 15:48 Uhr schrieb Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org>:

And... we are reverting the change.

The service is shutting down and actually any call to their servers is redirecting to Gravatar, which is
quite shady....

If someone wants to help with that and contact libravatar developers feel free to do so.

The service actually isn't shutting down, see the very first and bold
message on the blogpost ;-)

https://blog.libravatar.org/posts/Libravatar.org_is_not_going_away/