Re: Gitlab Migration: Cannot commit to my own project (Orca)

On 05/25/2018 12:17 PM, Germán Poo-Caamaño wrote:
On Fri, May 25, 2018, 15:10 Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com
<mailto:jdiggs igalia com>> wrote:

    Hey all.

    Subject says it all. What am I doing wrong? I'm in the .doap. My SSH key
    was uploaded a month ago. Someone in #sysadmin indicated they had a
    teammate who had to re-upload their key to solve a similar issue. So I
    just did that. No luck. :(

Did you log in with your LDAP account?

Nope. And that looks like it was it. Thanks Germán (and Carlos Soriano,
who helped me in #sysadmin).

Also, apologies if this was something I should have known from reading
all the docs and discussions. It's been a crazy-busy 2018 and I kept
meaning to read up on the migration. Oops.

Have a great weekend!
--joanie