Re: GitLab CI runners for non-Linux systems

Le vendredi 18 mai 2018 à 10:52 +0100, Philip Withnall a écrit :
Hi all,

Can anybody else provide and maintain CI runners for other platforms?
I’d particularly like to see:
 • *BSD (probably OpenBSD and NetBSD)
 • macOS (ideally several versions, since we support from OS X 10.7
upwards[2])
 • Android (probably a cross-build)
 • More Windows configurations (currently we have MSYS2 on Windows
Server 2012; ideally we’d have a MinGW-w64 runner too)

One big item missing in this list is MSVC. Since we already have a
Windows VM that does MSYS2 CI, is it possible to setup msvc on that one
too, or does it require a VisualStudio licence, or something?

Regards,
Xavier Claessens.